A new page we added today is Connections, which is located in the Your Community green navigation box on the left side of the page. This is where you can view and manage all your connections on Navigating Cancer. Below is a screen shot of the page, with an overview of it’s features.
Connections Page Features
- The top green Your Connections box shows everyone you are connected to.
- Hovering over their avatars lets you remove them from your network.
- Clicking on their avatars takes you to their profile.
- You can invite others to join your support network on Navigating Cancer.
- If you are connected to other survivors (formerly patients), each survivor will have a box below the green box that also shows their connections. Your own avatar will show up first in their list of supporters. This reinforces that you are part of a team caring for that person. You can invite others to support those survivors.