Learn How Digital Health Is Transforming Oncology Care
It’s official. Navigating Cancer is heading to HIMSS 2021! While we were able to meet remotely last year, we are excited that 2021 will be different. This year’s HIMSS theme is “Be the change,” with many jam-packed events where we can “connect for education, innovation, and collaboration.”
Navigating Cancers’ technology sits within the 17 topic categories at HIMSS 2021
Navigating Cancers’ mission is to empower patients, providers, payers, pharmaceutical companies, and healthcare service partners through digital health solutions to improve oncology care and patient outcomes. As the leading oncology platform in remote patient monitoring, supporting 1.5 M patients and 2,600+ providers, we are focused on enabling personalized cancer care for every patient. We are excited to be joining HIMSS and learn more about the innovations happening across the healthcare space.
While there, we would love to meet in person to discuss:
- how optimizing healthcare workflow can lower costs
- how patient-reported outcomes via remote monitoring in usual oncology care settings can tangibly help improve adherence
- how we support patients through real-time remote digital engagement leveraging EMR data to better mitigate side-effects
- how our robust technology better supports patients during their treatment journey through integrated tools like population care, embedded analytics, machine learning, and more
- how our technology has helped leading organizations to identify health disparities to better inform patient management and reduce issues in health equity
If you’d like to meet with a member of our team during HIMSS, you can schedule a meeting and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We hope to see you there!