Breast cancer bloggers share the struggles and side effects of their cancer journey
This week’s posts keep with our breast cancer theme for the month of October, but also all share the different ways the bloggers have come to terms with the struggles and side effects of their cancer journey. Do any of their stories particularly resonate with you?
- At Kim’s Ponderings Beyond Breast Cancer Hope Lives Now!, Kim shares her thoughts and memories as she prepares for a hysterectomy.
- Sara reflects on her last dose of herceptin in her post “A New Chapter” on her blog, My Life Fighting Back.
- At Jenster’s Musings, Jenster blogs in Isn’t it Ironic about a close friend’s numerous battles with breast cancer.
- Darryle explains, in a wonderful video post, how she uses art to find healing and peace.
- On her blog “Fighting Like A Girl”, Amy shares her determination to get Ellen DeGeneres to incorporate a “Feel Your Boobs Friday” segment on her show.
- And Chemobabe recaps “My Year From Hell” with a photo slideshow of a year’s worth of treatment.
As always, if you’d like us to add your blog to our directory, please leave the link in comments.