September is a big month for cancer awareness, as it’s awareness month for seven(!) cancer types including ovarian, leukemia/lymphoma and prostate cancer.
In this week’s roundup, we have a couple of posts from bloggers battling those types of cancer, as well as other interesting news and posts from the week. Enjoy.
- On Calling the Shots, breast cancer survivor Beth Gainer talks about a friend battling leukemia and ways to treat a friend dealing with a serious illness.
- At the Uniboob Club, Christina says goodbye to a friend and fellow blogger, Don Wilhelm, who wrote openly about his fight with lymphoma in his blog and book, This Time’s a Charm.
- Eric Galvez of They Call Me Galvez celebrates his 5-year “tumorversary” in his post, I’m Now A “Statistically” Significant 5-Year Brain Tumor Survivor.
- At Life in Transition, Ali has a fascinating roundup of recent inquiries into where the money actually goes when you buy something “pink” for breast cancer awareness.
- And Daria of Living with Cancer shares an amusing video from the Canadian Cancer Society on testicular cancer.
As always, if you have or know of a blog that we should be following, leave a link in comments. Have a great weekend!