Before we close shop for the holiday, we wanted to publish another round up from the cancer blogosphere. This week we feature bloggers battling lymphoma, leukemia and prostate cancer, and of course a post about being thankful. We hope you’re surrounded by friends and family this Thanksgiving. Take Care.
Cancer blog round up: week of Nov. 24
- Christina from the Uniboob Club blog has a touching post about finding things to be thankful for when going through hard times.
- In her post “Busy, Busy, Busy” Paula demonstrates how survivorship can allow her to cheerfully moan about the little things again.
- Chris shares his past struggle of walking and typing in his post “Reflecting”, and how he embraces his current improvements.
- Kirsten, not Kristen, posts about her retro haircut while in treatment on her blog “Cancersmancer”
- In “Steroids, Week 6” Ann likens a picture of herself with a blow-fish and the Pillsbury dough boy.
- On the blog “Cancer Adventures” the Johnson’s share their perspective on living life with a slow-growing cancer.