October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Today is the start of breast cancer awareness month, are you ready for an explosion of pink?! We’ll be sharing posts from breast cancer bloggers throughout October, as well as some of the interesting posts from other members of the cancer community. As always, please share your thoughts in a comment here or on their posts, and let us know if you have a blog that we should be following.
- In her post Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, Arla shares the message for women that she sent to the American Cancer Society – and helped earn her selection for a makeover.
- On 60 Mile Thoughts, you’ll find a post “Tell Them I Said Yes to Life” that honors a gone-but-not-forgotten friend
- The blog My Big Girl Pants has a great post on the Ultimate Breast Cancer Survivor’s Wish List
- Jacki at My Breast Cancer blog shares her thoughts on the ubiquitous color of breast cancer in My Platform on Pink.
- Lisa Lynch has a hilarious post about how to look good unconscious when going in for surgery on her prolific blog Alright Tit, which inspired her book, The C-Word.