As October rolls on, we continue to focus on bloggers sharing their thoughts about Breast Cancer Awareness month. We also feature a post from an ovarian cancer blogger. Please share your thoughts and any other blogs you’d like us to include in our weekly roundups in comments.
- At Nancy’s Point, she gives readers insight into her decision not to shave her head during chemo.
- Carolyn’s Breast Cancer Blog braces for the onslaught of “Pinktober” with some close looks at what all the pink ribbons mean.
- Jacki of My Breast Cancer Blog writes about Dr Susan Love’s Breast Book and how readers can win a copy for their own.
- On Fight Back, Sara posted pictures and her experiences of a 20 month battle with breast cancer.
- Cristal of Cancer? I don’t even know her! has an interesting post from last month reflecting on elective mastectomies.
- At Can I Be Pretty in Pink, Deena shares her thoughts and advice as a three-year cancer survivor.
- And finally Eve of A Healthy Piece of My Mind offers up a good roundup of thoughts on Health Innovation Week and Breast Cancer Awareness month.