Learn About What’s New with Navigating Cancer
Over the next several months we will be rolling out exciting new features and functionality for our Patient Relationship Management (PRM) solution – if you will be at any of these upcoming events, schedule a time to meet up:
- ACCC 45th Annual Meeting & Cancer Center Business Summit, Washington D.C., March 20-22, 2019
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network Annual Conference, Orlando, FL, March 21-23, 2019
- Community Oncology Conference, Orlando, FL, April 4-5, 2019
At the ACCC 45th Annual Meeting & Cancer Center Business Summit, you can not only learn about Navigating Cancer in the exhibit area, but there also a couple of great opportunities during the meeting:
- On Thursday, March 21 at 4:25pm Archway Health will be presenting a “Case Study: Reducing Cancer Costs through Symptom Management and Triage Pathways.” This session will look at a Journal of Oncology Practice study that Archway recently co-authored. The study analyzed triage incidents at two mid-sized practices that utilize Navigating Cancer’s solution, including triage with symptom management pathways.
- On Friday, March 22 at 8:00am Laura Ford of Navigating Cancer will be presenting, “Succeed in Value-Based Care with Patient Relationship Management Technology.” During the session, Laura will share proven best practices for the delivery of proactive and effective care, including examples from several innovative community cancer centers.
We hope to see you! If you won’t be at one of these meeting, schedule an online demo with us today.