Today we officially released a new feature: a medical history form that enables cancer patients to manage and update their medical history on demand. We soft launched it a couple of weeks ago, invited members to preview it, and received insightful feedback from patients, bloggers and oncology clinic staff that was integrated into the current design.
If you haven’t checked it out yet, please read on for more info and links. Once you’ve had a chance to review, we’d love to hear your thoughts, which you can send to info@.
During their cancer journey, patients will see many doctors in many different locations. Each time, they will be asked to fill out their medical history from memory, and often won’t have all the information on hand to provide a complete history for their physician.
The medical history form allows patients to enter their medical history one time, which can then be printed out for all future doctor visits, saving them hours filling out forms in waiting rooms. More importantly, by providing a complete and accurate medical history, patients can receive the best care because their health care team has a current and comprehensive view of their health.
Patients can rest assured that their information is safe and secure, as we use SSL encryption, the same technology used by banks for online transactions.
Log in or sign up to see how it works, or click the link to learn more about the medical history form features and benefits for patients.
For clinics, the medical history forms will improve and streamline their new patient intake process and provide the following benefits:
- Once integrated with a clinic’s electronic health record (EHR) system, the medical history form will help clinics solve many of the meaningful use requirements recently passed as part of the HITECH Act.
- Save money and time – no more mailing printed forms or IT costs for maintaining downloadable forms on the web
- Comprehensive and current – no more missing information, all forms are accurate, readable and up to date
- Go green – no need for ink, paper or gas used by mailing services
- Provide the best care by having a complete picture of a patient’s medical history
Log in or sign up to see how it works, or click the link to learn more about the medical history form features and benefits for clinics.
Again, we’d love to get your thoughts, please send feedback to info@.