Navigating Cancer Library Resources
Laryngeal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Laryngeal Cancer
- Stages of Laryngeal Cancer
- Recurrent Laryngeal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Laryngeal Cancer
- To Learn More About Laryngeal Cancer
- more Laryngeal Cancer articles...
Helpful Laryngeal Links
Marilyn J H.
I’m Marilyn J H., and I am interested in learning all I can about CLL and any new research.
There is a wonderful nonprofit headquartered in Orlando that serves poeple worldwide. INOD (In Need of Diagnosis -www.inod.org) advocates for changes to the medical system that will increase accuracy and timeliness of diagnosis.
The leading cancer killer of both men and women is lung cancer. Six of ten people diagnosed die within a year. Between seven and eight die with two years.Yet of those…
Recent Laryngeal Cancer Discussions
Laryngeal Cancer Groups
Laryngeal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Eating while on chemotherapy
Talk to your doctor or a dietitian about what to eat while on chemotherapy if you experience side effects that lead to eating problems.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!