Navigating Cancer Library Resources
Laryngeal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Laryngeal Cancer
- Stages of Laryngeal Cancer
- Recurrent Laryngeal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Laryngeal Cancer
- To Learn More About Laryngeal Cancer
- more Laryngeal Cancer articles...
Helpful Laryngeal Links
Marilyn J H.
I’m Marilyn J H., and I am interested in learning all I can about CLL and any new research.
There is a wonderful nonprofit headquartered in Orlando that serves poeple worldwide. INOD (In Need of Diagnosis -www.inod.org) advocates for changes to the medical system that will increase accuracy and timeliness of diagnosis.
The leading cancer killer of both men and women is lung cancer. Six of ten people diagnosed die within a year. Between seven and eight die with two years.Yet of those…
Recent Laryngeal Cancer Discussions
God Bless and keep fighting the good fight. Read more…
Laryngeal Cancer Groups
Laryngeal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Eating on your treatment days
Avoid eating your favorite foods on treatment days. This way, you can enjoy the foods, and they won't remind you of something upsetting.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!