Navigating Cancer Library Resources
Laryngeal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Laryngeal Cancer
- Stages of Laryngeal Cancer
- Recurrent Laryngeal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Laryngeal Cancer
- To Learn More About Laryngeal Cancer
- more Laryngeal Cancer articles...
Helpful Laryngeal Links
I’m Vinny Poliseno, and I survived Cancer
There I was on new years eve at my cousin’s wedding in 2008 and I just knew something just wasnt right with me. I had this terrible cough that wasn’t getting any worse and by the end of January being a typical guy I started to cough up blood and at this point couldnt stop coughing even if I wanted to…finally I decided to go see a family practice doctor to see what the hell was wrong with me. …Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Laryngeal Cancer Discussions
Laryngeal Cancer Groups
Laryngeal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!